Skip to content
- To celebrate and advocate freedom and democracy for our people
- To be a force for good, in and around us, as well as the wider world, in creating prudent and responsible paths that are rooted in the principle of peaceful co-existence and a shared future.
- To re-commit ourselves to an order that is based on democratic politics.
- To adopt a peaceful political path to safeguard the Naga people’s identity, rights and well-being.
- To function as a broad coalition taking all sections of the society into its fold and work within an inclusive framework to address the issues of our times.